- How’s everything going? “Everything is going great just been perfecting my craft day by day.”
- When/How did you start/get into making music?
“Originally my pops was a rapper. But after he went to prison my momma discovered i was gifted with rhythm and able to deliver on the microphone almost full verses effortlessly, she quickly put me on the stage at the age of four.”
- What is your greatest inspiration for your music?
“My greatest inspiration would be that music is all ive known my whole life. This is my way out ive never made a plan b.”
- What is the hardest subject you’ve ever written about?
“Hardest subject ive written about was when i wrote a song about science for a project at school bc the teacher made sure i was able to write a song so i had no reason to not do my project.”
- What is the greatest achievement you’ve ever accomplished?
“My greatest achievement to me was graduating high-school. Where im from not to many black boys graduated. And it mad me want that for myself more then ever. I like to do whats supposed to be impossible.”
- Are you planning on releasing new music soon?
“Yes, my new album “the hood virus” is dropping soon the date still unknown but nomore then 3 months away.”
- What is next for you?
“Next for me is producing that hit thats gonna break me. I feel I’m getting close, aint too long until i’m one of the faces of the industry. For the latest updates on Lil Nunni visit his official website and follow him on instagram.”
Check out Lil Nunni “Clarke Boy”