How would you describe your musical style?
My style is a mix between high energy and introspective bars. I like to tell stories in different ways. Mostly I tell stories about the negative sides of street life and i tell high energy stories about the positive things.
2. What is the first album you owned?
My first albums that i owned were Biggie’s albums ,Jay z blueprint, and lil bow wow album with the “bow wow wow yippy yo yippy yay , where my dawgs at? ” song . But the first album i bought was Jay-Z ‘s return from retirement called Kingdom Come.
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
I love to perform. I usually listen to my favorite songs by other artist, have a shot , and pray.
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
it would be one of the three. Clase Azul, Don Julio 1942, or patron
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
6. Who’s your biggest inspiration icon?
I have so many so I’ll give you a few. Jay-z, 50 cent , Max B, Benny the Butcher, and Jim Jones.
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
my first song i made was a dope freestyle with a video called “For the winter”
8. What is the story behind “Steppaz” ?
The story Behind my single “Steppaz” was a time when i was at the club with some of my guys and fabulous was there for a performance. so we were going crazy with the bottles. at this point i ordered 10 Moet rose and my section was lit. the dj and fab noticed and was showing love and shouting us out and it was lit. But long story short we got lit and a situation happened but people didn’t know we are the BENASTAR’s and we had to show them long story short.
9. If you could pick one or the other what would you choose, the money or the fame?
I’m Choosing money all day. With resources your able to create more resources and able to do more. the fame is for people that’s been unpopular their life .
10.If you could go back in time or in the future which one would you choose and why?
i would go back and time and start rapping when I was in high school.