1. How would you describe your musical style?
I would like to consider my style versatile I was raised on different genres of music from childhood
2. What is the first album you owned?
Since my mom was all in to gospel I have to say kirk franklin LOL I can remember doimg church service I would mimicking the rap verses from his songs
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
I used to think the prep had to be big before going on stage but I kind of realize I just have to be myself, the more comfortable I feel the better performance I give
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
Dusse or henny
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
I would honestly have to say my songs because I’m always in the studio being creative
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
Kendrick Lamar. J. Cole DMX Nas
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
Not knowing what I know now I will have to say it was a failure I used to go in the studio make songs and just drop them without no preparation but now I understand the business side of music as well as the artist side
8. What is the story behind “Blacl REALZ
I can sqy the name found me, back in the day when I used to Krump dance I used to go to MacArthur Park in Long Beach where they used to have battles .battled this dude by the name of 2 REALZ . they like my style. At the time i used to work out every day so I was super buff They said I was too buff to be little REALZ are jr REALZ So they started joking and was like well he’s black and the name BLACK REALZ OCCURED
9.If you could pick one or the other, what would you choose, the money or the fame?
I would choose money I’m all about generational wealth
10.If you could go back in time or in the future, which one would you choose and why?
I will have to say the future because I know what the past is about