1. How would you describe your musical style?
My main thing is industrial hard techno, but can range to house music and trance influences, and on a more obscure and experimental level, can be breaks and drum and bass influenced.
2. What is the first album you owned?
Technically if we’re talking vinyl, I think it was a Led Zeppelin record, but digitally, Recess by Skrillex was one of the first.
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
I normally will listen to a heavy mix from a producer or DJ I’ve been inspired by lately, and what kind of vibe I want to give off for the crowd that day.
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
Hennessy and Ginger Ale. Hands down.
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
THERE IS NO END! By Hellbound!
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
I wouldn’t say I have a single favorite but I’ll say my top 3 are Aneed, Hellbound, and Ivy Lab
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
It was, made at least. This was a LONG time ago in high school, I was motivated to make something for the first time, and it came out nowhere near sounding professional, but in my head it was success because you gotta start somewhere.
8. If you could pick one or the other, what would you choose, the money or the fame?
Money, because I can live comfy and do the things I want, but also do what I love without the paparazzi.
9. If you could go back in time or in the future, which one would you choose and why?
Back in time, because times were, well, simple.