1. How would you describe your musical style?
My Music style i’d say is definitely a HYPE PARTY type vibe most of the time, it all speaks for itself listening is the key to learning and understanding
2. What is the first album you owned?
Dedication 2 (Lil Wayne)
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
I’ve never actually been on a stage but i think id take time alone and gather my thoughts
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
I’m not a drinker
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
All of my own music, thats all i really listen to
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
Tupac and Chief Keef
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
the first song i made was put together HORRIBLY on a app called bandlab which i recorded with iphone headphones and my android phone at the time, i just didn’t have the means but i really love music
8. What is the story behind “FILL IN BLANK”
My latest release “Tina” though not on All music platforms yet. It just comes from a place of COMEBACK! hype and my original love of party music and trying to outdo myself
9. If you could pick one or the other, what would you choose, the money or the fame?
The money is first on my mind, I have people I would love to give the world to
10. If you could go back in time or in the future, which one would you choose and why?
I’d want to travel into the future, I’ve deserved this for a long time and so have the people I love