1. How would you describe your musical style?
– As far as my musical style, I have myself my own Genre, “Swag Trap”. The meaning behind the genre I’ve created is that I’m putting Swag into Trap Music. I’m heavily influenced by the dirty south, along with Soulja Boy.
I have a mellow, chill, lyrical and catchy vibe to my music.
2. What is the first album you owned?
– The First Album that I’ve owned was 50 Cent’s Get Rich Or Die Tryin’, given to me by my mom. At the time, I was 6 years of age.
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
– I don’t overthink. I’m very comfortable with performing in front of people. At the end of the day, this is what I do. I’m an artist in my natural habitat.
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
– To be honest, I really don’t even drink, haha. But if I absolutely had to choose, I guess I’d go with some Ciroc. Shout out to Diddy.
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
– Man, I got a few songs stuck in my head, haha.
Goonew – Rich Steppa
Paul Wall – Internet Goin Nutz
Kanye West – Goodmorning
ASAP Rocky – Purple Swag
Gucci Mane – Servin’
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
– My favorite Artist will have to be Soulja Boy. And not only for the music aspect. Soulja is motivation. Changed the rap game forever, you know what I’m saying? Showed all of us that we can make our own Beats and music at the crib, and put it out on the Internet. Soulja is one of the reasons why I even started. I always freestyled around the house as a youngin’, since I was like, 6 or 7 years old. My mom got me a little dummy Nextel flip phone at the time. I would voice record myself freestyling while Instrumentals from 50 Cent’s video game would play on the TV. But Soulja influenced me to start recording myself for real, right at the crib.
That’s why Soulja is my favorite.
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
– The first song that I ever made was a success in my eyes at the time. I was 15 years old, and it was a website called MusicUploads. I went viral on there with my first song. Was on the home page of their website with over 100k views. The website no longer exists, haha. But to me, it was everything at the time for it to be my first song. I was OD Geeked.
8. What is the story behind “FILL IN BLANK”
– the story behind “FILL IN BLANK” is basically going on your own opinion and view. Every one has their own view of things. If you take 5 people and tell them to Fill In The Blank, everyone will have something different to say. Filling in the blank is whatever you want to make it. Just like Life for instance, your life is what you make it to be.
9.If you could pick one or the other, what would you choose, the money or the fame?
– I’m choosing Money. Fame is cool and all that, but how will fame benefit you without money? Everyone wants to be famous, but no one wants to get out here and make money for themselves, you know what I mean? I want to make sure my family is good for the rest of their lives. It’s said that money is the root to all Evil. But what is Evil Spelled Backwards? You need Money to Live.
10.If you could go back in time or in the future, which one would you choose and why?
– I would go back in time. The reason I would go back on time is because I would fix my mistakes that I’ve learned from. I’m also knowing that if I do go back in time, the timeline will not be the same because certain events won’t happen the same due to me changing certain situations. I’ve learned a lot on my life and I could benefit myself by going back. No one knows what the future holds for them. The only thing we can do is think about what the future holds for us.