What’s your name?
- My name is Gabe but I go by greyskele.
Where are you from?
- I’m from Dillon, Sc.
How old are you?
- I’m 22.
When did you start making music
- I started writing music in 2018, but started recording in 2020 when the pandemic first hit.
How serious are you about your career?
- It’s the only thing I think about.
Have you ever thought about quitting music?
- I thought about not posting my music but I could never stop making it. Even if no one listens I’ll still be making hits.
Who inspires you the most?
- Musically my style and sounds are heavily inspired by greats like Travis Scott, Post Malone, and The Weeknd.
What got you into making music?
- Honestly, listening to unreleased music from my favorite artists on SoundCloud did. It showed me that they had throw away songs and that making music is a process. They didn’t make hits overnight.
Who is your favorite producer?
- My favorite producer is probably a popular choice but it’s Metro Boomin.
What is one of your best songs/beats?
- Honestly my best song hasn’t been released yet but my favorite that has released is Moonbeams. It’s a very deep and personal song that wish more people would hear.
Are you signed to a record or label?
- Not yet.
Have you ever performed?
- No not yet but would love to.
Who would you most likely collaborate with?
- My dream collaboration would be with Travis Scott. He’s my favorite artist.
If you could open for any artist who would it be?
- I think I’d like to open for Post Malone.
- I’m going to keep grinding, making music and chasinggoals that were once just dreams. It’s only up from here!
“SYMPATHY” out everywhere: