- Tell us about your background getting to where you are today?
“really as far as getting to where I am today I had to go way harder than I thought I was going and stay consistent.”
- Where are you from? “I was born in broward county but i’ve lived in fort lauderdale , miami , and cobb county in georgia.. lm currently living in Atlanta though.”
- When did you start music?
“I started taking music seriously like almost a year ago.. I had been messing around with it since senior year in highschool.”
- How did you get into music?
“I got into music honestly from being around it my whole life, I was living and looking like I rapped wayyy before I got in the studio so it just made sense.”
- What is the most challenging thing you have overcome in your life?
“Honestly life has had a few challenges I could speak on whether it was being broke and nobody believing in me like not even my family or quitting basketball right before college and not knowing what my next move was.. It was either the streets or rapping.”
- Are you currently signed or independent ?
“I’m currently independent, the labels definitely talking to me right now though.”
- Who inspires you the most musically?
“Musically i’d be lying if I said someone was inspiring me, but I’ve been listening to certain people more than others for a while and that might impact the different melodies I play with.. I honestly don’t sound like anybody though.”
- What do you want people to take away after listening to your music?
“I really make music that could have you feeling like the flyest nigga in the room even if thats not you, my sh*t could make you happy or turnt when you’re not in the best mood.”
- any new music coming out soon ?
“I actually just dropped a single and a video called “MAKE A WI$H*” .. My album is dropping on Halloween!”
- What is your greatest achievement as a musician?
“My greatest achievements have to me the Rick Ross and Trina co-sign so far, Ive also met with a few different labels and had pro athletes reach out.. A year ago I wouldn’t have expected it to happen the way it did.”