- Where do you see yourself in one year?
– “I hope to have a little bit bigger of a following and gaining more of a fanbase. I hopefully want to have a merch line, along with more music put out and hopefully have the mixtapes perfect for release”.
- If you could pick one or other what would you chose, the money or the fame?
– “It is hard to say because really, I just love creating music. It helps me express my emotions and it is my outlet for life. Its where I feel the most myself. While money makes the world go round and the fame is technically the fans, I would not be anything without them. I do not care about the fancy cars, or the expensive bling. I care for my fanbase and I care about what makes me happy. I love to just be an artist. So, if I can do what I love the most, the money and the fame are just extras.”
- Who is your favorite producer
– “SUP Studios and Taylor Boswell (Boz)
- Are you a touring artist or a recording artist?
– “I am a little bit of both”
- Have you ever thought about quitting music?
– “Oh yeah, most definitely. Like I said before the music industry is hard. There is a lot of ups and
there is a lot of downs. While music may be one of the biggest things in my life to help me express my emotions it causes a lot of stress. There are days where I think I have completely failed as an artist and have wanted to throw it all away and get a regular 9-5 like everyone else. That has never been who I am though and what kept me going was the way music shaped me as a person. It created a person, who never gave up even if there was constant hate, but I looked to other artist for reasons to keep going. There is a lot to being an artist and it is draining, but at the end of the day the reward is so much greater, and I think that is what kept me going all the times I wanted to quit. It was the support and the fans that helped me keep going. Some who thought that if I kept going, they could too and that even in dark times, there’s always something positive about a bad situation”
- Favorite Era of musi?
– “I liked the 2000’s, I feel a lot of people spoke to people’s characters and real-life experiences and it had more emotion. I mean what is music without emotion.”
- Do I plan on traveling
– “I love to travel, you get to experience new cultures and genres of music and like I said, it’s all about the experience you get to live”.
- Are you an independent artist or are you signed or under any management?
– “I am an indepest memorable concert? Did you perform at it?
- – “My most memorable concert was double xxmas by Machine gun Kelly, It was one of the best concerts I had ever been at, and something I had been looking forward to going too. I did not perform at it, although opening for machine gun Kelly would be dope.”
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/krysisofficial