1. How would you describe your musical style?
I would describe my musical style as chill, laid back, and expressive. That’s a typical studio session for me.
2. What is the first album you owned?
Actually, I was raised Christian so my first album owned was called ‘V2…’ by a singer named J Moss.
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
At this time I haven’t performed yet, I’m eager to tho. When I prepare to go the studio, it’s just me smoking and listening to music. Every now and then a shot or two as well
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
Haha, my own joint actually, just released. ‘Need 2 Know’ out on SoundCloud
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
The first song I made was a success to me! I look back on it now and think it’s terrible, but it was my entry into music, yk? A milestone. So it was a success fasho.
8. What is the story behind “FILL IN BLANK”
The story behind my music; I’m a kid from Indiana trying to make it with music. I’m chill and don’t always say a lot. Music is a way for me to speak, it’s helping me become a better speaker. I love it.
9.If you could pick one or the other, what would you choose, the money or the fame?
Money. Every time.
10.If you could go back in time or in the future, which one would you choose and why?
I know they say you gotta let the past last go, leave it there in the past, but it’s a lot I want to redo, so the past fasho